LateralThinking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Limbus onry)

Go down

Application (Limbus onry) Empty Application (Limbus onry)

Post  Kudo Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 am

1) NAME: Kudo.

2) LEVEL75 JOBS: BRD, SCH.

3) LEVEL37+ SUBS: WHM, RDM, BLM, NIN.

4) NATION & RANK: 10 in all nations, Lastokan by heart.

5) RISE OF THE ZILART: The Last Verse.

6) CHAINS OF PROMATHIA: The Last Verse.

7) DYNAMIS ACCESS: All zones (Dynamis-Xarcabard, Dynamis-Tavnazia).

8) CRAFTS OVER 60: -

9) DO YOU HAVE ENDGAME EXPERIENCE? WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS ENDGAME LINKSHELL?:

Dienamis: Won every zone but Dynamis-Xarcabard and Dynamis-Tavnazia with UmbraPulsum (Quetzalcoatl multi-purpose LS).
Sky: Defeated everything up there with Atomic (former Quetzalcoatl sky LS).
Sea: Defeated everything (except for AV) down there with Integral (Quetzalcoatl HNMLS that's gone mostly social).
Einherjar: Defeated Odin in there with Whitebox (Quetzalcoatl Einherjar-onry LS).
HNMs: Killed land kings, Khimaira and Cerberus with JeanneDeSativa (former Quetzalcoatl HNMLS).

10) ARE YOU PREPARED TO MAKE THIS YOUR ONLY LINKSHELL?: If I can somehow get away with just doing Limbus with you, I would be on time and prepared for Limbus runs. But I most likely will not full-time LateralThinking for the time being.

11) ARE YOU ABLE TO MAKE MOST EVENTS?: I only have plans to apply for doing Limbus with you (and maybe Dynamis, if you at least do have some focus on Dreamlands). If required, I technically could make 4/6 days, except for Sunday and Monday.

12) WHY CHOOSE THIS LINKSHELL?: Slaydee was shouting in Aht Urhgan Whitegate and I happened to be there while at work. ;-D

Well, you're an LS running Limbus with run times that I can make comfortably and Slaydee asked me to apply, noting that I'm doing so for Limbus only.

13) IF YOU ARE FROM ANOTHER SERVER, WHICH?: lolQuetz native since 2004.

14) ANYTHING RELEVANT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD?: I would like to apply to Limbus only for the time being. If required, I can attend other events, except for Sky (on Monday, I would be a little late because of Einherjar) and ZNMs (on Sunday).

For details on merits, gear etc., please /tell me in-game.

15) ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE LINKSHELL RULES?: [x] I will abide to them.

Kudo

Back to top Go down

Application (Limbus onry) Empty Re: Application (Limbus onry)

Post  Slaydee Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:24 pm

im sorry but we have decided we cannot offer you a place in linkshell without attendace to other events
Slaydee
Slaydee
Admin
Admin

https://lateralthinking.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down